Home | Search | Help
Version: 1.2

Go to WHS website

East Anglian School for Girls

The school was established when Culford School moved to its new site in 1957, taking over its former premises in Bury St. Edmunds. Its headmistress from 1940 to 1949 was Myra Johnson. In 1972 the girls in their turn moved to the Culford site to form Methodism's first co-educational boarding school.

Category: School/College

Comment on this entry