Home | Search | Help
Version: 1.2

Go to WHS website

Preachers' Magazine

This was first published in 1884 as the Local Preacher's Treasury. Its title became the Preachers' Magazine, for preachers, teachers and Bible students in 1890, then the Preacher's and Class Leader's Magazine from 1928 to 1954 and the Preachers' Quarterly from 1954 to 1969. Not to be confused with the magazine issued by the LPMAA.

Category: Publication

Comment on this entry